Once again apologies are in order, since I wrote last, my world has been in warp speed & I have not had web access. So I'm giving a preview of a more comprehensive update which will i will write later.
Firstly, Mum is doing great after surgery, she will be back at work in a couple of weeks & we will be heading home. In another turn of events my maternal Grandmother is gravely ill & family has been flying back to Tonga to be with her, & thats what my family & I are intending, we are packing up the house & hoping to be there first week of October.
Now, there are a few other things but these are most important.
Be back soon. Laz
5 Affirming Mantras to Ease Your Mind in Hard Times
-
Tragedy strikes a woman who isn’t yet old. A minivan traveling toward her
on a dark mountain highway hits her car nearly head-on just after sunset.
She gri...
2 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment