THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL

Malo e Lelei, Kia Ora & Welcome,
join me as I share my views, philosophy on life & some of my intrepid journeys, if you like what you read, please subscribe, leave a comment or tell a friend.

DISCLAIMER:

What's in my blog may challenge your views on
"How one should lead their lives", if so,
My sincere apologies, please close this page,
Flick me the finger & we'll call it even.
However, if what you find interests you or even aligns
with your own personal philosophy,
PLEASE subscribe & actively participate
because in the words of John Lennon,

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"


LazKane a.k.a "That Tongan"


Monday, August 17, 2009

OMG!! What Am I Doing Again?


I was reading my first post this morning and it dawned on me the enormity of what i had written. Although I've been living this for months and have written plans & strategies to reach my goals, when those thoughts entered the public forum, the realization struck like lightning. It was partly fear but more so, acknowledging my physical limitations & that eventually I will lose all control of both my hands & arms. It made me pause momentarily but then a familiar feeling came over me like a wave, the feeling that i wasn't alone & then I was very calm.
Over the years, I've come to realise many things, two of them are, that the war against fear is fought internally and in my own experience is overcome when you can be cool with who you are (i know!!..cheesy zen) because hanging with yourself can be downright impossible when you don't like yourself, let alone know yourself.
Which leads to the second thing, living life is so much better when you have people who love & support you, regardless that they may be related to you and even better that they like you for the type of human you choose to be.
Now, I don't want to come off like some Zen Jedi Master, spouting fortune cookie wisdom but many things in life are very simple but hard to achieve because of whatever conspiracy theories we seem to conjure when we would rather "be right" instead of "act right".
Life is definitely a work in progress, but living it like the craziest & most outlandish feats can be achieved that day because you dreamed it, is so profoundly topped off when you can share it, laughing with that look on your faces, that life is stranger and more exhilarating then skydiving with a platypus. Be Back soon, Laz

No comments:

Post a Comment