THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL

Malo e Lelei, Kia Ora & Welcome,
join me as I share my views, philosophy on life & some of my intrepid journeys, if you like what you read, please subscribe, leave a comment or tell a friend.

DISCLAIMER:

What's in my blog may challenge your views on
"How one should lead their lives", if so,
My sincere apologies, please close this page,
Flick me the finger & we'll call it even.
However, if what you find interests you or even aligns
with your own personal philosophy,
PLEASE subscribe & actively participate
because in the words of John Lennon,

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"


LazKane a.k.a "That Tongan"


Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bye Grandma

Around 5am (Tongan time) My Grandma passed away. Our thoughts & prayers go out to all who are in Tonga with her & those members of our family abroad who cannot be there in this time of mourning. We love you & will miss you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment