THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL

Malo e Lelei, Kia Ora & Welcome,
join me as I share my views, philosophy on life & some of my intrepid journeys, if you like what you read, please subscribe, leave a comment or tell a friend.

DISCLAIMER:

What's in my blog may challenge your views on
"How one should lead their lives", if so,
My sincere apologies, please close this page,
Flick me the finger & we'll call it even.
However, if what you find interests you or even aligns
with your own personal philosophy,
PLEASE subscribe & actively participate
because in the words of John Lennon,

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"


LazKane a.k.a "That Tongan"


Thursday, September 17, 2009

One Step Closer

Our plans are slowly but steadily moving towards being realised, we've been doing as much as we can to organise all our gear together for the first of our 2 fundraisers. It's been quite an unexpected emotional experience, not because of any attachment to our stuff but as my wife & I talk while we're doing things, we both have been bringing up, how great it is to be back home, our kids who are in outright bliss since getting back to their friends & playcentre & the overall show of support for us since being back.
We had both honestly thought, we were going to get back & get on with it, we are, but because there is so much to be done, just while we wait for the passports to be processed, let alone, the actual trip itself, we both decided to take a deep breath, realign the chakras & make the choice that this is going to be a wonderful & fun experience, partly so we can stay aware of what is going on around us & hopefully cover eachother, when one might miss something, but more importantly the implications for our kids. However the next few months turns out, great, terrible or by the skin of our gritted teeth, the kids, hit the jackpot, what exactly they win, is still undetermined but my bet is on something extraordinary.
So, our next step is the garage sale on saturday, & then we are driving out to the beach near our marae. It's a great place for inspiration & a way, we hope to invite more wonderful times into our lives.
Laz

No comments:

Post a Comment