THE RED PILL OR THE BLUE PILL

Malo e Lelei, Kia Ora & Welcome,
join me as I share my views, philosophy on life & some of my intrepid journeys, if you like what you read, please subscribe, leave a comment or tell a friend.

DISCLAIMER:

What's in my blog may challenge your views on
"How one should lead their lives", if so,
My sincere apologies, please close this page,
Flick me the finger & we'll call it even.
However, if what you find interests you or even aligns
with your own personal philosophy,
PLEASE subscribe & actively participate
because in the words of John Lennon,

"You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"


LazKane a.k.a "That Tongan"


Thursday, September 10, 2009

Quick Update

Once again apologies are in order, since I wrote last, my world has been in warp speed & I have not had web access. So I'm giving a preview of a more comprehensive update which will i will write later.
Firstly, Mum is doing great after surgery, she will be back at work in a couple of weeks & we will be heading home.  In another turn of events my maternal Grandmother is gravely ill & family has been flying back to Tonga to be with her, & thats what my family & I are intending,  we are packing up the house & hoping to be there first week of October.
Now, there are a few other things but these are most important.
Be back soon. Laz

No comments:

Post a Comment